When you just can’t wait to sell your home, listing during the pandemic may be a necessity. But that doesn’t mean you have to take your chances of making a sale. These eight things can help sell your home despite the lockdown — and it may be easier than you think.
- Know what to expect within the Chantilly housing market.
- Expect many potential buyers to insist on virtual-only transactions.
- Give your home a deep cleaning in advance of listing.
- Declutter and depersonalize for the best odds at a quick sale.
- Collaborate with an experienced real estate agent.
- Use social distancing if in-person showings are possible in your neighborhood.
- Keep your home coronavirus-free, whether you have in-person visitors or not.
- Go virtual with the real estate closing, too.
While it’s challenging to find new ways to highlight your home’s best features mid-pandemic, it’s not impossible. With these tips, you can showcase the property and find the ideal buyer. In no time, you’ll be closing the sale and moving on, healthy and happy.